Wednesday, November 11, 2015

WELCOME!

            Good day everybody! How are you doing? I’m James by the way – a proud Filipino. Welcome to my site and you are very lucky because you are reading my very first blog post! Haha! To tell you honestly, I’m quite nervous and unsure about building my own blog. Maybe this is just normal because we all have this kind of emotional rollercoaster when we do something for the first time, right? I know you feel me on this.
Anyways, this blog is created to fulfill a lifelong dream, a dream that I had no opportunity to tell anybody for I was shy and scared to be fun of or turned down.  I’ve always wanted to have a platform where I can communicate with others and touch their lives, to impart knowledge, share a part of me and show that all of us can make a change. I know that some of you might think that I’m too ambitious or superficial but I do believe in the power of communication. I believe that someone out there through the use of this blog can change some of my perspective or can help me understand a lot of things in this world in the same way I can do for you by joining me in this journey.
While writing this blog post, the nervousness and skepticism in me suddenly disappeared and the rush of excitement entered my system as if I drank a lot of energy drink. I’m starting to see the future of this blog and what can it do for me and you. Help me make this blog a celebration of ideas and a new platform of worthwhile connection with others.
  This blog is dedicated to all Filipinos around the world who wants to have a place where they can talk about anything and everything Filipino. Of course, foreign visitors can also enjoy this blog for it gives them a glimpse of what the Philippines is all about and what’s going on to our beloved nation.
This blog won’t just focus on our Country’s pride but also on everything that concerns us like Politics, Economy, Entertainment, Commentary and Pop Culture. Come and join me as we talk about the best things and the-not-so-good-things that describe us as Filipinos. Maraming Salamat po at Mabuhay!  

            

No comments: